San Diego Tết Festival
January 26 @ 11:00 am - January 27 @ 10:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 11:00 am, repeating until January 26, 2020
Spring to New Horizons
Attracting more than 25,000 people every year from all over the city, the 3-day celebration features free admission, a number of new attractions, activities, games, food and live entertainment, including, but not limited to, A-list Vietnamese singers and performers, lion dancing, firecrackers and some of our most popular programs, the Miss Vietnam of San Diego pageant, Step-Up Dance and Golden Voice.
– Our signature Miss Vietnam San Diego Pageant
– Lion dancing all 3 days
– Cultural village
– Beer Garden
– Full Carnival Rides
– Golden Voice contest and Dancing contests for cash prizes
– Game Booth with prizes
– 2 stages with non-stop entertainment from A-list singers/artists as well as local artists in San Diego
– Food vendors with variety of foods from cultures all around the world!
– Children’s games and activities
– Petting zoo
– ” Lucky Red Envelope” – Traditional Money Giving for Luck during Opening Ceremony with city councils, officials, and even the city mayor! That’s right, we invite the San Diego Mayor!